Sign up for our newsletter! Click here!
Carvey allows users to create original, handmade objects out of a variety of materials, such as woods, metals or plastics and is small enough to fit onto your tabletop. Due to its aluminum case Carvey is quiet enough for you to use at home, in your workplace or within a classroom setting so is ideal for anyone who wants to make their designs a reality, whether an experienced maker or not.
Carvey comes with Easel, the free design software that enables you to design in 2D and 3D instantly meaning it ready to use straight out of the box. Design or import your ideas, connect Carvey via USB, click “carve” and then watch as it creates your objects.
• Smart Clamp with automatic calibration so you can click “Carve” to start
• Case design makes the machine quiet enough for you to talk on the phone while it's running
• Seamless integration with Easel software for easy workflow from design to finish
• Color-‐coded bit system simplifies multi-‐cut jobs
• LED lighting inside the case to keep you aware of progress
Key features of Carvey include:
Have a question? Want to learn more about Carvey?
Need a sales quote?
Feel free to contact us and someone will get back to you shortly!
4928 SW Lake Flora Road
Port Orchard, WA 98367
©2017 Northwest Technical Products, Inc.